And off she goes!! Janie started preschool today! She seemed fine and wasn't nervous at all.. except she asked me to stay outside the door and wait for her. When we got to her school I walked her up to the door and we met her teacher there and another little girl. She gave me a hug and kiss and went right in. When I got to her school to pick her up she came running with a big smile on her face.. I was so happy to see her and so excited to hear about her first day. The only answer she could give me to most of my questions was "I don't know." I did get out of her that they finger painted, sang songs, and she hung her backpack up on the wall. She did tell me that she got to choose the song.. and she chose Itsy Bitsy Spider. :) So even though I didn't get all the details of her day, she did say that she can't wait to go back! (That's all that matters to me anyway!) We love our Janie so much.. she has been ready for a new challenge for so long. She is so smart, beautiful, likeable, and full of so much energy that if I could bottle it and sell it I could make millions! We are so lucky to have her in our lives! I hope she continues to love school, make great friends and use both to fulfill all her dreams!
No comments:
Post a Comment