July 20, 2007
















Today Grandma Copenhaver and her friend Ellen came to visit (and get their hair done). While I was doing their hair they would take turns playing with Janie in her room. We have a little joke that if you go into Jnaie's room with her you might be in there for a while. She usually locks the door and won't let you out. She loves to play!! While Janie was entertaining Ellen in her room, Grandma Copenhaver got to play with Kelan and make him smile for me. I had yet to capture his heart melting smile on camera so I was really excited to finally have someone there to help me. Kelan has a great smile (just like his Daddy)! I know I'm in trouble because when he smiles my whole world stops! I also wanted to get a picture of him before I cut off the three long hairs he has managed to grow on the top of his head. I have banned myself from touching his hair with scissors from now until it grows much longer. So I suppose this will count and his first hair cut (even though there wasn't even enough hair to save!).
After everyone left the kids and I spent the rest of the afternoon playing on the floor and I got a few pictures of Zephyr laying by us. He hasn't shown too much interest in Kelan but I think I'm glad about that. He is pretty used to having his ears pulled and giving Janie rides on his back so I think he'll be ok with Kelan but I still like him to keep his distance (slobber). He is a great dog and with it being so hot outside I keep him inside most of the day. Even when we're gone.

1 comment:

The Brown Family said...

I am SO excited about this blog! Now I can see my adorable niece and nephew all the time!! Love you!