Do you ever have days where you just wish you could turn back time?? I have been looking at Janie all day today thinking how much I wish she could be "little" again! She is only three but I feel like the time has gone too fast and I don't want her to get ANY bigger! So, even though I have loved watching her grow up into this little 3 year old ball of fire, if I could, I would rewind the time, just for today and have her be "little" again.

2 comments:

The Brown Family said...

Those pictures really take me back! I love little Janie! The kids are all growing up too fast. Little B in middle school!!! Janie in Preschool!!! We just have to make sure we cherish every day as they go by because we can't rewind!

Hess Fam said...

I was looking at that first picture wandering if you just got extensions! Ha! Then I read the post. Time flies with your kids huh? She was and is so cute!