











Kelan finds another way to be the highlight of my day
I'm taking pictures in my mind so I can save them for a rainy day
It's hard to make a conversation when he's taking by breath away
I should say
By the way
Your beautiful
Every little piece love
And don't you know
Your really gonna be someone
Ask anyone
And when you find everything you've looked for
I hope your life leads you back to my front door
(my little love song to my beautiful Kelan!)
p.s. these are the newest additions to my walls.. new pictures of my beautiful children!
1 comment:
Those pictures are too cute! Kamryn is 3 and a half. Feb. 19th she'll be 4. They are super close in age, but Janie seems lightyears ahead of her! But they'd have fun together. I'm 99.9% sure that we're switching preschools after fall break....!!
Post a Comment