
I so often post about my kids but hardly ever mention my husband Ryan (he never looks at my blog and would just KILL me if he knew but.. I miss him so here it goes!) The top Five Reasons I love my gorgeous husband Ryan...
1. He is the best Dad in the whole world! Every day and I mean every single day when he gets home from work he takes the time to play with the kids. Whether it be going outside to kick the soccer ball around with Janie while holding Kelan or just play wrestling on the couch.. he takes the time!
2. He has a great sense of humor. He laughs at the dumbest jokes, movies, etc. and when you ask him why he's even laughing he always tells me because it just feels good to laugh!
3. He is the closest man I've ever known that is NOT gay and is so freaking clean and matching all the time. He cares about fashion which is good for me and can appreciate expensive jeans and clothes and never gives me a hard time about buying them.. as long as I buy him something too! He keeps his truck spotless and his side of the closet completely organized. (more than I can say for myself!)
4. He is my very best friend. We hang out every night just talking about everything from Britney Spears to the rest of our lives..
5. There is old advice for newlyweds that says to never go to sleep mad.. well, for the most part that is true with us BUT if not before bed first thing in the morning my phone is ringing and we are "friends" again! We never stay mad for long and I know no matter what we will be in love forever!
6. (just because) He is a great provider for our family, values my responsibility as a Mother first and is always supportive of me and the decisions I make for our family..
I love you Babe.. Thanks for an exciting and adventurous almost 10 years!!
4 comments:
I don't think I've ever seen him before! So it was nice to have a picture so it'll feel like less of a stranger now when I meet him! hah... my husband looks at my blog (as well as most of my friends) a couple times a week! At least he can never give me a hard time about it!
We're in for Gecko Grill anytime, we love that place! And my kids seem pretty good there...Oreganos may be a bad experience with them!! Let me know-PS. my activty days list went from 3 girls to 6 in one day! I think you only had 2 on your list?!?!
Ok your'e kids are way too cute!!! I never see you at work! What day are you there? Probably Wed. when I am not. I miss talking with you. You are just the sweetest girl around. Hope things are going good!!!!
Hey... glad you found me! Your kids are adorable. I can't believe that Janie is so big. I thought she was still a newborn. Glad to see you guys are doing well. And yes we still live in the Villages but we just bought some property and hope to build soon. Hope to see ya around.
Post a Comment