Today is my brother-in-law R.J.'s Birthday! He turned a big 26! He is Ryan's youngest brother and I feel like I have known him my whole life. In fact I pretty much have known him my whole life. He was 11 years old when I met him. Back in those days he was shorter than me, wore glasses, had a perfect hairstyle and was absolutely adorable! When Ryan was on his mission I would hang out with him a lot. I would go pick him up him my little red bug and we would go to Castles and Coasters or Arbys. I also have been on many family vacations with just him and me while Ryan was gone on his mission (and Ryan's parents). We have gone skiing together, to the beach and to Ryan's parents cabin numerous times. I would ride in the back of the car with him and play cards. He was so sweet to me always making sure I had whatever I needed. He was always so "concerned" for me and has always been the little brother I never had. As an adult he is way taller than me, wears contacts, and is still absolutely adorable! He is now in the middle of school and he works so hard.. getting up super early and working in the hot sun all day. Someday I know RJ will make a great Dad and I want him to know how much I love him and have enjoyed watching him grow up.. the future is so bright for you RJ.. I can't wait to see what it holds for you!
5 random things about RJ..
1. He has a great sense of humor and he can be quite hilarious at times!
2. He is a total movie buff.. he has seen and can tell you about just about ANY movie!
3. He is a great Uncle RJ!
4. His smile could make just about every girl I know melt!
5. He loves to listen to music
Happy Birthday RJ!!
1 comment:
You drove a little red bug? So did I!
Post a Comment