Brandon and Taylor turn 10




My niece Taylor and nephew Brandon turned 10 this month! I married Ryan when they were just the cutest little fat babies and I have been obsessed with them since. They are just the sweetest and kind hearted kids I know. So, here are a few thing I love about them.




To Brandon,


1. he is the sweetest little boy around. he is always concerned about others feelings and is very thoughtful


2. he is so smart


3. he is just naturally physically talented and could probably pick up and be great at any sport


4. he has always watched over his twin Taylor and made sure she got the same as him or more


5. he is so sweet to janie


6. he will still hug and kiss me even though I'm his dorky aunt




To Taylor,


1. she is so sweet to janie and will play with her for hours


2. she is so naive and i hope she stays that way always :)


3. she always says please and thank you


4. she is so fun to be around and laugh with


5. she is grateful for everything she has big or small


6. she is completely hilarious when you catch her in the right mood




I love both of you so much and I am so lucky you are my niece and nephew! I hope you always know that I am here for you NO MATTER WHAT and I will always love you so much! I have loved watching you grow up for the past ten years and can't wait to see what's ahead! Happy Birthday!

No comments: