So glad that someone has a snot free baby. My two just started a couple days ago. Our fam pics buy the red wall were taken in old town Gilbert. I can't believe how old Janie looks. I love the dancing with the stars outfit. Classic!
Thats great news! So he'll be up and ready to play at the party :) See ya Saturday!
He does look extra cute!! Great pictures of him!
Post a Comment
3 comments:
So glad that someone has a snot free baby. My two just started a couple days ago. Our fam pics buy the red wall were taken in old town Gilbert. I can't believe how old Janie looks. I love the dancing with the stars outfit. Classic!
Thats great news! So he'll be up and ready to play at the party :) See ya Saturday!
He does look extra cute!! Great pictures of him!
Post a Comment