Go Suns!
















My Mom took Janie and Ryan to the Suns game last night and they had so much fun. Janie even lasted the whole game! Before the game she got a flower painted on her cheek.. or maybe it said "Suns".. not sure, it was kind of blurry when she got home. They also ran into a policeman who came up to Janie and gave her a magnet and told her his name was Forest like where the trees are. You would have thought he gave her gold! She was so excited about that magnet and meeting Forest!! She ate pizza, cookies and ice cream and wanted to get cotton candy but my Mom told her how bad that was for her teeth and that Papa wouldn't like to see her eating it (he's a retired dentist). She told my Mom "well, I had it once at the zoo, but don't tell Papa!! Oh, I forgot to mention that before the game she got her picture taken with some of the dancers.. I'm sure Ryan wanted to jump in on the picture but held back :) She was obsessed with the Phoenix Gorilla and after watching him through the "noculars" for a long time she put them down and said "does he go to people's houses?". She's afraid of monsters and I'm sure she just wanted to make sure he wouldn't show up later on that night!! Grandma got her the cutest pink Nash jersey and I promised she could wear it to school tomorrow to show her friends. She has a great time with Grandma Copenhaver and got some alone time with Daddy. When she went to bed and I was tucking her in she told me "Mom, did you know that if the guys bump into each other the whistle blows and they have to go in time out?!" I told her it sounded like a great idea and maybe I'll get a whistle!!

No comments: