As so many of you know Aiden had the worst case of cholic when he was a baby! In fact, one of the first memories I have of him was a night when he was screaming and screaming and his Dad was rocking him in the rocking chair and just completely tuning him out (or so it seemed!) The rocking chair was going so fast and hard that I thought they were both going to tumble backward. He literally screamed himself to sleep.. poor guy!! Anyway, even though he hated his first few months of life we all just couldn't get enough of him. He was such a beautiful baby! After he grew out of the colic he was the best toddler ever and even now as a little man he is so easy going and fun to be around. Aiden is always the "spirit" of the holidays. Every year he is the one reminding Jen to decorate. He is a total ladies man and always has a girlfriend or atleast a few of them chasing him. He has such a sweet heart and is always looking out for his big bro and little sister. I love that his choice of clothes is always pj bottoms or shorts and no shirt with a afghan wrapped around him, but at the same time he always wants his hair cut in the latest style. I have no doubt in my mind that Aiden will always stay on the right path because he always knows how to make the right decisions. He is just a "good" kid through and through. He is going to be the best Dad and husband ever and I can't wait to watch him grow! Aiden, we love you so much and we are so proud of you! Happy Birthday!
No comments:
Post a Comment