Wow.. didn't I just do this?? Kelan turned 10 months on February 8th! He is in to everything! I think I put back the dvd's on the shelf and put away all the tupperware about 10 times a day!! He is very active BUT is happiest when he is whith in arms reach of ME! I think he learned to stay close because he knows if his big sister is close he's getting attacked! (She does it with the best intentions.. but he usually ends up crying.) He says Momma, Dada, and looks outside when we ask him where Zephyr is. He will be talking before we know it!! He has also started walking a lot! It isn't his fastest means of transformation yet but it will be soon and so I'm posting a video of his funny crawl! I finally trimmed his hair on the top.. I'm letting it grow long so it was hard for me to cut it but he really needed those last straggler hairs cut off! His favorite toys are his trucks and he makes "car" noises when he pushes them around the house.. I love it when he does it, it is SO cute! He is still taking two naps and being a stinker and not sleeping through the night! He eats everything because he has 8 teeth but his favorites are bananas and sweet potatoes. He is such a blessing in our lives! We love being Kelan's parents and big sister!
No comments:
Post a Comment