A few random pictures...

Favorite memory #4 After a week of overcast weather the sun finally decided to come out and for some reason this moment became my favorite. Ryan was playing with the kids in the water and they were laughing and playing with each other and Sara Evans song "I couldn't ask for more" came to my mind. It was a moment where time stood still and I was just enjoying watching my kids be happy and us be together. I will never forget the moment or the feeling I had! Ryan and I sat and talked to our kids about the wonderful gift Heavenly Father gave us when he gave us things such as the ocean. I am so grateful for this beautiful world we get to live in and it reminds me of this children's book Janie has at home where is says "I am God's child and He has given me a wonderful world to explore. I can't think of 3 other people I would rather explore with! I am so grateful for a husband that can help me use moments like this to teach our children about the Gospel. I love you babe.. thank you for choosing me! ;)




One night Ryan and I took the kids over to Huntington Beach to do some shopping and get ice cream.
Playing with Grampy on the beach

Kelan loved chasing after the "ducks" on the beach. He never caught one, but maybe next year!




This is our whole family.. we take up half the beach! Our beach house is in the background.
Janie is famous for this one eye shut and the other open face.. so cute!

1 comment:

The Brown Family said...

They look like pure joy in these pics! Love it!!