I know we are not suppose to be using plastic bags but I feel like my options are not so great.. do I kill a tree or ruin the planet with plastic bags?? I tried buying the mesh bags but they never work.. I always forget them, I have more stuff than I have bags or they aren't big enough... so I just gave up. UNTIL.. I watched this video. I think I will give the mesh bags another chance. Why do they even make plastic bags anymore??? I'm going to look around for a convenient alternative and give the bags as Christmas gifts. ;) Go green!
http://www.poconorecord.com/apps/pbcs.dll/article?AID=/20080506/MULTIMEDIA02/80505016
*you'll have to copy and paste the link to view the video... I don't know why you can't just click on it??!!
2 comments:
OH MO GOSH! we are so on the same page- I got this in an email the other day. I almost sent it to you because you are on the organic train too. I don't understand why America is so behind!!
Hey! I Love your blog!!! Your family picture on the top is soooooo adorable!! I love it!! I'm sorry we didn't say goodbye to you guys at the beach, but it was really good to see you guys. Your kids are so adorable. I am going to send you some pictures. Thanks again for taking a few pictures of us, they turned out really good!
Post a Comment