I'm the first to get to show everyone his cute little face! Travis was born yesterday around 3:00 pm. Katie had the easiest delivery EVER and so far little Travis is the sweetest baby ever too! He has tons of black hair and is absolutely adorable!! He weighed 7lbs 9 oz. He is teeny in comparison to his 9 lb. sister!! We are so glad he is finally here and we love him so much already! Check Katie's blog tomorrow for more pictures!!
1 comment:
Thank you for your sweet post Sissy! I can't thank you enough for all you do for me and my family! You are always there for us and it means so much! I am one lucky little sister!!! I can't wait for Travis to get to know Janie and Kelan and all the fun they are going to have together!! We love you!
Post a Comment