Saturday Kendall invited Ryan and Janie to the lake. Well, he actually invited all of us to go but I am NOT a lake person. We actually owned a boat and I only went on it once. Yes, once! Anyway, I figure the whole lake thing can be Ryan's thing. Ryans parents went and Brandon and Taylor and from what I hear they had the best day! Ryan said that Janie was pretty much terrified of going on the tube and only went once but she had a blast swimming. I love her face on all the pictures! Classic! Ryan got to get some wakeboarding in and admits he's not as in shape as he once was... he only went once and then felt like his arms would fall off. He's so good at it though and with some push ups he could be right back up and jumping.. sorry babe, but it's true! ;)They had a great day and came home exhausted. Thanks uncle Kendall for the fun day at the lake!
Fun at the lake!
Saturday Kendall invited Ryan and Janie to the lake. Well, he actually invited all of us to go but I am NOT a lake person. We actually owned a boat and I only went on it once. Yes, once! Anyway, I figure the whole lake thing can be Ryan's thing. Ryans parents went and Brandon and Taylor and from what I hear they had the best day! Ryan said that Janie was pretty much terrified of going on the tube and only went once but she had a blast swimming. I love her face on all the pictures! Classic! Ryan got to get some wakeboarding in and admits he's not as in shape as he once was... he only went once and then felt like his arms would fall off. He's so good at it though and with some push ups he could be right back up and jumping.. sorry babe, but it's true! ;)They had a great day and came home exhausted. Thanks uncle Kendall for the fun day at the lake!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment