
Today Janie sang a solo line in our primary program. I was so proud of her!! Nanny, Grampy, Aunt Jenny, Jocelyn, Aunt Katie and Travis all woke up early got ready and drove all the way to our house to see her. It meant so much to me and Janie that they came. I tried not to talk about her being nervous beforehand because I didn't want her to know that there might be a reason why she should be.... like that everyone would be watching her!! Anyways, she wasn't nervous and all and did a great job! I can't believe how brave she is! Kind of ironically, Ryan and I were asked to say the prayers next week in Sacrament.. umm, that would be a big NO for me!! Too bad, I'm not as brave as Janie!! She must get it from her Dad!
No comments:
Post a Comment