ASU graduation

As a matter of fact Jon.. I do find myself very important! Hope you loved the little "piece of me" I left on your pillow!!



Last night my brother-in-law Brandon graduated from ASU. I am so proud of him! Afterward we went to Macayos for dinner and I had so much fun catching up with my very best friend Becky and her husband Eric. You guys make me laugh and I love you so much! It was so much fun staying out late and getting to actually enjoy dinner. Shout out to Ryan who missed all the fun to make sure our kiddos got to bed on time.

3 comments:

The Brown Family said...

it was so fun! um, you are killing me with your obsession of britney and pcd songs on your blog!

Just Jen said...

Ewww. Did you leave one of your hair extensions on his pillow? I hope that's all it was.

Thanks so much for going to Brandon's graduation last night. He appreciated it all so much.

Hilarry said...

Carrie! You look freakin hot!!!! Whip that hair around, Sherzinger!