5 years ago Janie was born. 5 years ago I knew love like never before. Janie has been a perfect first child. Understanding of the mistakes I have made, loving me unconditionally and laughing all the way. She is my best friend. I am so proud to be her Mom. I love you Janie.. I love the way you love to dance and like to look pretty. I love that you are full of life and you make every second count. I love that you are smart and love to learn. I love that you love your family. You are more than I could ever have asked for and everything I dreamed you would be. I am so excited to watch you grow up because I know you want to so badly but I miss yesterday and I want to freeze today. Happy birthday baby girl!! I love you more than all the cactus's and bigger than the ocean and more than 21 moons in the sky. Have a happy day!!
Happy Birthday Janie
5 years ago Janie was born. 5 years ago I knew love like never before. Janie has been a perfect first child. Understanding of the mistakes I have made, loving me unconditionally and laughing all the way. She is my best friend. I am so proud to be her Mom. I love you Janie.. I love the way you love to dance and like to look pretty. I love that you are full of life and you make every second count. I love that you are smart and love to learn. I love that you love your family. You are more than I could ever have asked for and everything I dreamed you would be. I am so excited to watch you grow up because I know you want to so badly but I miss yesterday and I want to freeze today. Happy birthday baby girl!! I love you more than all the cactus's and bigger than the ocean and more than 21 moons in the sky. Have a happy day!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Happy Birthday Janie! We love you SO much! You are such a great big cousin to Holly and Travis. Holly looks up to you so much and Travis loves holding your hands. :-) You are beautiful, smart, fun, loving, and just the perfect niece. We hope you have a perfect day and we can't wait for your fun party. We love you, Happy Birthday!!!
Post a Comment