Janie's birthday party





On Saturday we had Janie's "real" birthday party. (as she would call it!!) Her actual birthday was her "pretend birthday". Go figure?? Anyway, it was so much fun having all of our family out to our pool and swimming, eating and hanging out. It turned out to be a perfect day and Janie had so much fun. She got everything and more that she wanted and even better she got to play with her cousins. Thank you to everyone for coming "all the way" up here!! I know it is a far drive.. and I know I don't always have a lot of sympathy for you because I do it almost every other day BUT I do appreciate it so, so much! We love all of you and thank you for making Janie's day perfect!

1 comment:

The Brown Family said...

It was so fun! thanks for inviting us!! we might be able to come up Friday...are you up for a fun swimming day?