1. Anytime you ask Kelly a question and his answer is no he says "no way". It melts my heart every time.. it is getting harder to not give him everything he wants!!
2. The way Janie walks when she thinks no one is looking or maybe she knows everyone is looking.. either way it is a very good strut.
3. Waking up every morning with Kelan snuggled up under my arm and Janie's feet across my chest. Sounds uncomfortable but I absolutely love it.
4. How Kelan thinks everything is "all better" by a simple kiss from me.
5. How small both of their hands feel when I am holding them.
I love you both my children of the corn.. more than anything in the whole world. xo
1 comment:
I just found your blog off of Katie's. What a sweet post. You are a good mom. I need to write down all the things that I LOVE and that I know I will forgot when my kids are all gone. Thanks for the reminder. Your kids are darling
Post a Comment