Yesterday was our first official day back from our month long summer vacation. I can't say I am exactly thrilled to be home. Back to the day to day normal activities.. all kind of depressing yet comforting at the same time. I miss being surrounded by people and lots of neices and nephews. I miss them all so much! I miss my sister-in-law Carynn and our funny conversations and laughing until we cry. I miss the beautiful weather. I miss being mindless and spontaneous. It has been perfect and fun and next year I am going to make vacation last 2 months!
Summer 2009
Katie and I took our kids to California to spend a week at my sister-in-law Carynn's house. We had so much fun shopping at Tai Pan, going to the beach, the mall, eating and staying up late laughing. Thank you so much Carynn and Steve for being such great hosts.







Yesterday was our first official day back from our month long summer vacation. I can't say I am exactly thrilled to be home. Back to the day to day normal activities.. all kind of depressing yet comforting at the same time. I miss being surrounded by people and lots of neices and nephews. I miss them all so much! I miss my sister-in-law Carynn and our funny conversations and laughing until we cry. I miss the beautiful weather. I miss being mindless and spontaneous. It has been perfect and fun and next year I am going to make vacation last 2 months!
Yesterday was our first official day back from our month long summer vacation. I can't say I am exactly thrilled to be home. Back to the day to day normal activities.. all kind of depressing yet comforting at the same time. I miss being surrounded by people and lots of neices and nephews. I miss them all so much! I miss my sister-in-law Carynn and our funny conversations and laughing until we cry. I miss the beautiful weather. I miss being mindless and spontaneous. It has been perfect and fun and next year I am going to make vacation last 2 months!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
we need to go back! so fun!
Take that disgusting picture of me off!!! It is especially disgusting when you make it bigger!! Get it off now!!! We miss u guys! Get it off! We love you! Get it off now!
Post a Comment