Always a teacher! My Mom stopped to give Janie and Kelan a lesson on this picture hanging in the hallway.
Janie and her new kindergarten teacher! As soon as I introduced myself and Janie she told us "I already know all about Janie! We happen to have a good friend in common." (This would be the perk of having a Grandma who is bf with the principals wife and a Mom who does his wifes hair!)
After days of me agonizing over the list of supplies J needed for her class we walk in and the PTO had these great little packages already made with everything the kids need. Such a great idea. Next year I will forget trying to figure out exactly what I am suppose to get and just buy one of these! My Mom bought one for Janie and her first school t-shirt! So cute.. thanks Grandma!!
I can't believe I am even writing this post! I knew this day would come and it didn't exactly come very quickly but I still can't believe it is here. My little Janie is starting kindergarten! We are so excited and even more so after going to her school and meeting her teacher. Her teacher seems really organized and prepared. She was really nice and I feel like it is going to be a great year!
4 comments:
i can't believe it either! i am going to miss janie as much as you are! i am so happy for her though and know her teacher is going to love her so much! she will be friends with the whole class before you know it. can't wait to hear what she thinks about her first day. Love you Janie!!
I miss her, and I'm all the way in Texas! I'm excited for her. School is going to open up a whole new world. I can't believe someone is starting Kindergarten and it's not one of my kids for once. :) She's going to be the life of the party!
I can't believe she's in Kindergarten! Why do our kids have to grow up? I'm excited for Janie, I know she'll do awesome!!!
That made me sad to think she could have been at school with Kamryn! So sad....but I bet she's loving it...
Post a Comment