This poor child..

Kelan is never going to believe me that I ever did anything fun with him but buckle him in his car seat and drive around all day. I swear... every day I do some thing he would enjoy BUT I never remember to take pictures! For instance.. yesterday while Janie had a friend over to play Kelan and I did puzzles, read a pile of books a mile high and played Dora. Today, I took him to a museum in Mesa and then to Pete's for lunch and we ate outside and then to a park to play for an hour. I realize perfectly well though that without pictures this poor child will never remember any of it. I love having my days alone with Kelan. He is so funny and witty. If I say jokingly "I'm going to eat you for dinner" he says right back to me "no, Mommy, I cook you and eat YOU for dinner." He is also very sweet and almost always tells me he loves me when he even just walks out of the room. I'm not going to lie though.. he still tells me all the time that he is Daddy's boy. Something that I really don't like to hear BUT I guess I deserve it.. after all, the first year and a half of his life he would only let me touch him! Kells, all of my friends tell me how gorgeous you are (something I already know but never get tired of hearing), strangers stop to talk to you just because you smile and wave and be silly to them and almost always say "see you later alligator" when they walk away. Even though I need to be better about bringing my camera and you probably won't remember these days we have alone, I WILL remember how today as we walked to our car from Pete's you grabbed my hand and said "you my best buddy." Kelly belly, you my best buddy too!!

1 comment:

The Brown Family said...

so sweet. we love kelly belly too!