Funnest weekend














Saturday we had our best friends up to swim, BBQ and stay the night. They brought all the kids and we had so much fun! First we swam, (thank you for the great weather and heated pool!) then the girls cooked and the boys BBQ, all while the kids ran wild having so much fun. After dinner we went swimming again and then came back, the kids crashed and we stayed up until 3:30am (yes, have I even done that since high school.. no!) playing cards. It was so much fun! In the morning the girls got up early and made a huge breakfast and then everyone left.. sad :( We are so lucky to have such great friends and I know we will have so many more fun weekends with them.*ps.. we all had our swimsuits and swimsuits cover-ups still on.. I know it looks like my shirt is barely there! swimsuit people.. :)

No comments: