" />
I was so excited when I saw Ben from the KNIX morning show so I made Katie intruduce me so I could tell him I was a huge fan and get a picture.

Ryan and Kyle from the morning show on Kiss FM. We joked that this would be his new screen saver!

Jon's $150 birthday cake!

Jon's Dad drove all day to come for the birthday party and surprised Jon and Jon's Mom neither of which knew he was coming!


The band played happy birthday and the entire restaraunt sang to Jon or Mark.. whatever!
1 comment:
I loved last night! He was so surprised. Thanks so much for being my helper before we got there. It was so fun to be with everyone and Jon loved it! I am sad it's over!!! Thanks for taking so many pics. I'll try to get mine posted tonight. Love you!
Post a Comment