Cute Bones
I always tell Kelly that he is so cute and even his bones are cute. I found out today that I was right! Even Kelans bones are cute AND not broken!! Yay! A week ago Kelan decided to jump down the staircase at our house. For an entire day he wouldn't walk on his foot only crawl but it never swelled up or changed colors. I called the doctor and she said to give it a few days and if anything changed to bring him in and they would take a look. Well, we waited a week. He crawled, then limped and this morning we finally saw a little bruising so we took him in. after the xray we found out he has a hairline fracture in his foot and there isn't very much they can do about it. It will make him limp for a while then it will fix itself. I was so relieved. I'm not ready for any broken bones yet! While we were at the doctors office his doctor asked him what happened and Kelan told him " I jumped off the stairs like this (lay flat and arms in the air) and I'm not superman". Pretty sure he figured that out the hard way!

Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
his little leg bones are so cute! i can just see his little legs. Poor Kelan, he wanted to be Superman so bad! At least he won't be doing that again anytime soon. Love you guys!
He really thought he was superman-didn't he?! So cute.
Post a Comment