Gross!! My friend had the most disturbing comments left on her blog. I think sometimes I give people too much credit. It just freaked me out that weirdos would be looking at my blog and my kids! So, Im going private! Just leave a comment if you want me to give you permission! xo and Happy Holidays to all!!!
9 comments:
I had the same thing happen to me Carrie! Scary - I will be going private as well. Just need to figure out how to do it. I would love to still be able to read your blog though : )
I'd love to still read if you don't mind.
Thanks,
Traci
Of course, include me!!!
Carrie, I would love to be added! Julie.
I would love to stay on. Jennifer doesn't update too often so it is fun to read yours and Katies. You two are great Moms and have great families!! Melissa (Heywood) Dickson
Me too!
Sorry. Use this account instead. I don't use the other one. Love you!
Carrie, please add me to your list, I love seeing the pics of your kids, I love the pics of Holly and Travie with there cousins.
Of course I would love to keep reading your blog. I ran into Katie at Costco the other day and it made me really miss you. I would love to see you! My e-mail:jennylewis81@hotmail.com.
Post a Comment