So I have always loved baby showers. There is something about celebrating a new life, especially one that has yet to be seen! I love that already you can feel so much love for a little person that you haven't even met yet, you don't know what they look like and you have no idea what kind of personality they have. I am so excited to meet you baby Corbin!! I can't wait to be your aunt and spend the rest of my life loving you! See you soon xo aunt Carrie
1 comment:
thanks so much sissy! it was just perfect and i know how hard you worked to make it that way. i totally agree with you, celebrating babies is the best. I am so excited to meet Corbin and am so grateful for all of the love he is already shown. 5 weeks!!! it can't come soon enough! maybe he will inspire you to have another one! :) Love you!
Post a Comment