So, the one thing I missed most when Ryan lived in CA and us AZ. Eating dinner together as a family every night. It is the one thing I insist on and I look forward to it. Last year we started a tradition of saying the highs and lows of our day at dinner. Tonight.. I will share because they were cute :)
Janie: high-meeting Madalyn at the beach (little girl from Orange here on vacation)
low- her new church class where she is the only girl
Kelan: high-his new church class where there are toys and lots of boys
low- Janie and her friend Madalyn at the beach leaving him out
2 comments:
Carrie, I am soooo glad you are back to blogging!!! Its the only way I get to hear about whats going on in your life, I can't believe you live in Cali! How fun! I am so happy you are doing so well. Miss ya, Julie
yes! you blogging is a dream come true! i already feel like i don't have to miss you guys as much because i can see your cute faces here. love you!
Post a Comment