These two will for sure miss each other.. they haven't been apart since school got out in May!! Made me sad!!
At Janie's school they have the cutest butterfly garden where they grow vegetables and have flowers and lots of butterflies. I love the whole idea.. the kids get to grow the vegetables they will eat in the lunchroom (or some of them anyway). I did a paper about this type of garden at schools and I was so excited to see that her school had one!! Can't wait!!
Janie's new teacher!! How cute is she!! We are really excited to have her and I know this will be a great year!
Janie's new desk! Last year she sat at a table so to have her own desk is soo exciting!!

After the bell, the kids all line up waiting for their teacher..
We aren't used to outside classrooms and so much grass! We were totally excited about the windows too!!

The outside of Janie's classroom.
I took this picture before I left (I stayed for a while and watched through the window!!) Janie sits in the middle of the room with the cutest girl who we met in the line-up named Shawn right across from her. I have a feeling we will be hearing more about Shawn this year!
Dear Janie,
I can't believe you are so grown up already! You are the light of my life and I am so lucky to get to be your Mom. Watching you grow up has been a pleasure and one of the greatest joys I have ever had. I look forward to every single year you go to school and more! Thank you for always being helpful, forgiving and patient with me. You are going to have an awesome year and don't worry.. I will always be right beside you! I love you more than words can express!!
xo Mommy
1 comment:
love all the pics. can't believe she is a first grader! i miss those cute kids and think of them every day.
Post a Comment