Dirty Dog Wash

Every 2 weeks I take Serge to this cute little shop where you can wash your own dog in big bathtubs. So much better than my bathtub! I actually look forward to dog washing day. The owner of the shop Nick (who doesn't like girls) is really nice and he teaches me different dog tips and cleans out Serge's anal glands so I like him A LOT!


This cute dog had the strangest bark. I asked nick about it and he said the owners had his vocal cords cut out. Are you kidding me?! No, he barked so much and the neighbors complained so as a last resort they cut out his vocal cords.

This is the "hair tree" out back by the dryers. Nick and I decided he needs to get a sign made that says something funny about the tree.. we are working on that still.

After he is all washed we take him outside and dry him. He hates this part but being the hairstylist that I am , I love it and like to make his curly hair straight. We try new styles. :)

All clean and dry.. a buggy eyed face only we can love!!



1 comment:

The Brown Family said...

i am dying laughing! hmmm, this dog is kind of cute until he turns around and has BUG EYES!! So funny! i do like that cute dog washing place though.