Next to my bed I keep not one, but 3 water bottles. Why? I don't exactly know? I drink one and then replace it the next night with another. I always knew it was kind of strange that I do this until last week when I saw next to my sister Katie's bed that she had a lot of water bottles. I still don't know why we do this?! So, what is on your nightstand??
*On a side note, I'm reading a great book recommended to me by my Cuzy.. Water For Elephants. Can hardly put it down.
3 comments:
that is so funny! i have to have LOTS of water by my bed! I think I drink my entire day's worth through the night.
oh - i feel like i can remember mom having water by her bed?? maybe that is where we get it?
I do the same thing! Brandon always asks me why I don't just drink during the day like everybody else. I tell him it's because daytime is reserved for Diet Coke.
Post a Comment