It seems everyone is doing/selling something here in HB. I think that is how the Mom's make it and contribute financially to their households so they can stay at home. Ugh. I am so NOT creative!! Give me hair and I can kill it but give me fabric and I just go blank. Well, I set my mind to it and when I do that something usually comes out of it. Sometimes good, sometimes bad... these I think will be good. Selling for the first time, next week at my friends boutique..
Memory Boards
by
"This Little Piggy"
*you know it makes you laugh.. so perfect for me right at the moment :)
These will be cute when they are finished but have to make a trip to AZ first!! Both of these are huge.. like 4X4 feet!! I have to find ribbon and knobs and stuff them but when I'm done, they will be super cute! I have four more I am working on but my battery died on my camera.. ugh!
3 comments:
LOVE THEM!! Can't wait to see the finished product. Wish I had your crafty talents!
This Little Piggy is in the HOUSE!!! How cute! I love it!!!!
Get them over here on Thursday!
Post a Comment