Busy!


So, remember when I only had time to stare out my window and watch my neighbors? Well, those days are gone!! I have met so many people and I am doing so many things that I actually have a full schedule most weeks. My week goes something like this.. Monday: Whales Tales at school from 8-11 Tuesday: volunteer in the classroom 9-12 Wednesday and Thursday are open and Friday: Kelan and I have a play group/reading group with the other Moonbeams from the ward. (yes, I know they are called Sunbeams but in my ward we have Moonbeams too because there are soo many 3-4 year olds!). On the other days I am busy doing room-Mom stuff and Art Masterpiece (can you imagine me even trying to teach art?!) Anyway, back to the play group. My great friend Autie who is so cute and her kids are so sweet organized a play group on Fridays where we meet at different peoples homes and share a couple fun books and eat a small snack and our kids get to play. It is such a great idea and today was our first little date. I met so many nice Moms and Kelan had so much fun.


No comments: