Responsible Janie



Last week when I was working at Janie's school a lady came in and said "is Janie Schmitz's Mom in this classroom?" I thought for a second Janie might be sick but she told me that Janie was about to get an award and said I could go watch. Janie had been chosen by her teacher as the most responsible student in 1st grade. There were a total of 3 awards handed out for first grade and Janie got one of them! I was super proud! To celebrate we had a picnic at the park and played hide and seek. I have to say that Janie is super responsible. She never forgets any of her homework or things her teacher asks her to do. She sets out her clothes every night and even makes her own lunch most days (not because I'm a lame Mom but because she likes to, so I let her). I am so proud of my very responsible Janie!!




Ryan had us stumped for a long time by hiding up this tree. Only Ryan...

No comments: