I hope you will have moments when you're so happy, you'll feel the sun is shining from inside you.
I hope you will have the strength and spirit to deal with bad things when they come your way.
I hope you will be lucky.
I hope you will always be curious.
I hope you will never forget how to be silly.
I hope you and I will have adventures together- just the two of us.
I hope you will love to read.
I hope you will learn how to make things with your own hands.
I hope you will want to make your body strong and quick and beautiful- and enjoy the way that feels.
I hope you will love one special person more than anything or anyone in the whole world.
I hope that, one day when you're grown up, you will have a child- different from you, but just as wonderful.
I hope you will love being alone sometimes.
I hope you will know what you think and feel and not let other people tell you.
I hope you will be able to tell your favorite people the secrets of your heart.
I hope you will always be part of a family.
I hope you will always remember me and how much I love you.
Sigh... Kelan started preschool. I don't know why but it was really, really sad and hard for me!! I stayed awake the whole night before watching him sleep and crying. Time goes WAY too fast. The only thing that helped make it easier was that Kelan was SO excited for school. He is totally ready! Kelan is my buddy. He has taught me how to just slow down and enjoy time. I am so proud of him and glad he is growing up but it is hard. I hope it gets easier! This is just preschool and only 2 days a week!!!
We picked out a new Buzz backpack and lunch box. This is one of those things you swore you would never let your kids do but as soon as you have your own kids you realize how silly it was to ever care!! The character backpack and clothes thing comes and goes so quick I found myself wishing Janie would want a princess backpack but already in first grade she wouldn't even consider it! Sniff!



As I drove away, this is what was at the end of the street of his preschool. Not a bad view, not a bad place to get to go to preschool!

Mrs. Julie is his new teacher. The preschool is in the back of her house above her garage and it is awesome. The garage is converted into a skate ramp and above it is a huge room with wood floors and brand new carpet with cute tables and different centers in the classroom.





And finally a lunch date with my favorite little preschooler..

I hope you will have the strength and spirit to deal with bad things when they come your way.
I hope you will be lucky.
I hope you will always be curious.
I hope you will never forget how to be silly.
I hope you and I will have adventures together- just the two of us.
I hope you will love to read.
I hope you will learn how to make things with your own hands.
I hope you will want to make your body strong and quick and beautiful- and enjoy the way that feels.
I hope you will love one special person more than anything or anyone in the whole world.
I hope that, one day when you're grown up, you will have a child- different from you, but just as wonderful.
I hope you will love being alone sometimes.
I hope you will know what you think and feel and not let other people tell you.
I hope you will be able to tell your favorite people the secrets of your heart.
I hope you will always be part of a family.
I hope you will always remember me and how much I love you.
Sigh... Kelan started preschool. I don't know why but it was really, really sad and hard for me!! I stayed awake the whole night before watching him sleep and crying. Time goes WAY too fast. The only thing that helped make it easier was that Kelan was SO excited for school. He is totally ready! Kelan is my buddy. He has taught me how to just slow down and enjoy time. I am so proud of him and glad he is growing up but it is hard. I hope it gets easier! This is just preschool and only 2 days a week!!!
We picked out a new Buzz backpack and lunch box. This is one of those things you swore you would never let your kids do but as soon as you have your own kids you realize how silly it was to ever care!! The character backpack and clothes thing comes and goes so quick I found myself wishing Janie would want a princess backpack but already in first grade she wouldn't even consider it! Sniff!
As I drove away, this is what was at the end of the street of his preschool. Not a bad view, not a bad place to get to go to preschool!
Mrs. Julie is his new teacher. The preschool is in the back of her house above her garage and it is awesome. The garage is converted into a skate ramp and above it is a huge room with wood floors and brand new carpet with cute tables and different centers in the classroom.
And finally a lunch date with my favorite little preschooler..
1 comment:
i can't deal...he looks so cute! I am so excited for him that he gets to go to preschool now. He is ready! I know what you mean about how hard it is to watch them grow. Whenever I wish for some alone time or for things to not revolve around doing every little thing for three small people, they grow a little more or reach another milestone and I find myself quickly wishing they would never grow up....ever!
Post a Comment