(color or not.. after having the flu for a week I'm as white as a ghost either way!!)
We started off our New Years breaking traditions! We usually spend New Years Eve with our best friends Jill and Evan and have for years. Our kids have spent New Years with my Dad for the past who knows how many years!! This year we stayed home and decided to make the best of our first new family tradition! We made a big dinner and Ryan and Janie made salsa and guacamole together while Kelan slept. It turned our really good!! Then we played games, let off firecrackers, had a fondue dessert party and made a cheers to the new year with root beer! I was so glad to see last year go!! Good riddance.. don't let the door hit you in the butt on the way out! JK!!

(color or not.. after having the flu for a week I'm as white as a ghost either way!!)


(color or not.. after having the flu for a week I'm as white as a ghost either way!!)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment