Yesterday Kelan's teacher pulled me aside and said she has never seen a 3 year old with better fine motor skills. She has told me this before and even had him sign a picture he drew of the solar system. She thinks someday he will be a famous artist. He says he wants to be a bug finder. Ryan thinks he is going to play professional golf or baseball because he has the best "follow through". I think he is pretty amazing and super cute and can be whatever he wants to be when he grows up. For now I get to enjoy daily pictures my little artist draws for me. Lots of hearts, sunshine and animals. He is like a little ball of sunshine to me. He brightens every single day. Lucky me to get to hang out with the "Famous Kelan" everyday!!!








1 comment:

Hess Fam said...

Oh my gosh. That is so crazy! Collin is still in the 'scribbling' or 'lines' stage.
I'm very impressed!