


sharks are gnarly!!


We fed dolphins!!


We held star fish!

We saw the Sea Turtles (my favorite)

I made Ryan sit with me in the soak zone at all the shows today. He was so annoyed but I kept telling him that it was all about the experience. Enjoy the journey.. live each experience to the fullest. I have to say.. we were front and center at the Shamu show and even I was nervous for how wet we were going to get!! We were close! Some how though we had the best seats in the house and managed not to get soaked and sure enough.. it was an amazing experience!! Cutest Mom and baby! Now Kelan wants to be a Killer Whale trainer and Janie a dolphin trainer. I told them they can as long as when I'm at every show they can't have the fish soak me on purpose!


2 comments:
I love Sea World so much. I get tears at every show. Seriously. I think it is incredible how they train these animals. However, I'd be nervous if my child worked there. :/
I love sea world too! Let's go this summer! Love your hair too...so cute!
Post a Comment