BFF






We have been so lucky to have been able to play with Chayse twice this week! Janie and Chayse have so much fun playing together and it is so nice for me to get some things done around the house while she's over. I listen to them playing in Janie's room and half the time I am just cracking up at the little games they come up with. They have the best imaginations! They love to play dress up and house and take turns being the baby and Mommy. They also love to play with Polly Pockets and usually end up coming in to me every few minutes to have me help them put the different dresses on.. which I don't mind because I barely see either of them while they are playing. I feel so grateful for Chayse.. she is such a sweet little girl and I am so glad Janie and her are friends.

No comments: