So, I'm just sitting at home in my very, very quiet house thinking about how very, very quiet it is!! Janie is at preschool and Kelan is taking his morning nap. I should probably be using this time to clean or fold laundry or do something productive but instead I've been just sitting on my couch doing nothing.. no tv on, nothing!! I started thinking about all the things I love and appreciate so much in my life. I thought I'd better write them down so I don't forget.. and before this time in my life passes as it always has.. too soon.
1. I love a warm towel when I get out of the shower
2. I love sunny days
3. I love home made food
4. I love the smell of tomatoes
5. I love folding Kelan's little boy clothes
6. I love my new mop
7. I love Janie's contagious laugh. when it's just pure joy, straight from her belly
8. I love how I can smell Ryan's cologne in the bathroom after he's gone to work
9. I love how Janie calls bananas "nanna's" and refers to girls as "her's"
10. I love how my Mom answers the phone.. like she's singing :)
11. I love the smell of Ryan's neck
12. I love to pinch the skin on elbows
13. I love to cuddle when I sleep
14. I love the color blue and green together
15. I love family get-togethers
16. I love winter mornings when the air is crisp
17. I love the time right before the sun goes down
18. I love the smell of freezer's, cold ac, and orange blossoms
19. I love pretendng that every song was written for me or someone I know
20. I love the smell of roast cooking on a Sunday after church
21. I love to talk on the phone to my sisters (and sister-in-law) for hours about old memories
22. I love being a Mom
23. I love to clean
24. I love to hug my Dad
25. I love taking long drives, listening to music
26. I love Halloween and Christmas but Thanksgiving is my favorite
27. I love waking up early and staying up late.. although poeple might be suprsised by that :)
28. I love shopping with my sisters and Mom
29. I love buying clothes for my kids
30. I love watching Janie skip
31. I love watching reality tv shows late at night
32. I love my Mom's cabin
33. I love watching the ocean and my family beach vacation
34. I love Janie's cute little butt
35. I love how Kelan grabs my face and "eats it"
36. I love picking up dolls, baby toys and dress-ups all over my house after every one has gone to sleep
37. I love cold sheets as I slip into bed at night and falling asleep listening to my kids breathing as they sleep
38. I love buying new things but I love even more the things I've had for a long, long time
39. I love the smell of my Grandma Dever's house
40. I love warm homes, with lots of treasures all over and lots and lots of family pictures
41. I love holding hands
42. I love when Ryan laughs at the tv when he is watching it by himself, when the sun hits his eyes just right and they sparkle, and when his eyelashes are wet and they curl up
43. I love when my house is messy (from toys)but very, very clean
44. I love when Kelan holds my finger when he is eating
45. Mostly I just love the day to day normal things that I do.. I just love my life!
No comments:
Post a Comment