
Janie has been earning "jewels" for doing things around the house like.. putting her dishes in the sink, picking up her toys, and being soft/kind to her brother. Depending on how many jewels she earns she can buy different things with them from "Mom and Dad's Store." So, yesterday she bought a new DVD.. Barbie Swan Lake. So for the past two days now we have had to call her Odette and she says things to us like "May I have this dance" and "please be seated." It is hilarious! I just love having a little girl! I will post some pictures of her dancing around swan lake (our family room) in her tutu tomorrow because I'm sure when she wakes up she will still be Odette! p.s. The whole jewel system is working great! It has really helped Ryan and I focus more on the good things Janie does instead of always saying no. I highly suggest the positive reinforcement route!
1 comment:
Great idea! Janie is so pretty. She seems so old. And of course Kelan is still such a cute little buddy! I will for sure cut your hair when I come next time. I'll be there Sept. 6-8. Let me know when might work for ya!
Post a Comment