I don't think I have posted ANYTHING in almost a week! Last week was a LONG one for me! It all started on Tuesday when Janie complaining of a sore throat tested positive for strep throat! We got her started on antibiotics and she felt better almost right away. Then on Friday I took Kelan in to have his ears checked and of course he had a horrible ear infection! He is feeling better now but man do I wish I could keep them both from getting sick! I disinfected my whole house and have been washing all of our hands so often! It was a pretty exhausting week. I have to remind myself that as tired and restless as I get when my kids are sick that they are so much more miserable and I need to be super kind and patient! I have to say that I can't wait for our house to get back to normal with two happy, healthy kids and a very happy Mom!

My camera is charging so I can't post pictures of my cute sick kids but I will... soon!

1 comment:

Kristy Martin said...

Kamryn tested positive on Monday! They said its going around like crazy...They also gave me medicine for Tanner since he had the start of some cold symptoms. Anyway, I know what you mean about keeping your patience level up and remembering that they are sick and not just whining all day for fun! Good luck getting back to normal. Kamryn already seems much better!