





Today Janie and I decided to have a few of her friends over (and cousin) for a fun little fall break picnic. We made lemonade and Jocelyn brought over bagel bites to share and the girls braved the heat for umm about 20 minutes!! The girls have since been playing house in Janie's room. I'm scared to go in to see the damage but as long as they are having fun I have learned to grin and bear it!!! Since Jocelyn and Weslie are in school it is so rare that they all get together to play and Janie just loves it so much! Poor Kelan has been stuck with me decorating for fall and Halloween. I don't think he minds getting me all to himself though!
I have this awesome monitor that I can switch back between Janie's room and Kelan's room and I have been listening to the girls play and dying! Here are a few of the conversations I've heard so far...
Janie: "how about we all be hairy monsters?" Welsie: "hairy monsters only existed in the ice times!" Jocelyn: "I'm not being a hairy monster.. I'm going to play something else!" Janie: "ok, then lets be MEAN, ugly crocodiles!" Jocelyn: "Janie! I'm not being a hairy monster or a mean crocodile.. let's play princesses and I'll be the princess and Weslie, you be a witch!"
Chayse: " Janie, I want to be Cinderella!" Janie: "but, I'm being Cinderella.. you can be a princess?" Chayse: "no!" Weslie: "Chayse, just be SOMETHING.. I don't want to look at you in your underwear!"
With all these girls around I have no idea what I will do when it's little boys I have to entertain! I don't think they'll be ok with playing house and having tea party picnics!
1 comment:
Ok, I'm dying laughing at those girls! I'm glad you can hear them and pass on the funnyness!!!!!
Post a Comment