This is B-A-N-AN-AS



Kelan ate bananas for the first time today! I'm not really suppose to start him on fruits until after his 6 month check up BUT he was freaking out in his high chair while I made dinner so I decided to try it so he just might sit quietly a little bit longer! I mashed a banana up on his tray and he just played with it sucking on his fingers every once in a while. It was so cute seeing the faces he would make! So fun to try new things for the first time. I take for granted so often that almost everything is new to my little Kelan right now so I need to take more pictures, journal and sit back and enjoy it!!

2 comments:

The Brown Family said...

Kelan finally gets a post of his own! :-) I can tell he loves those bananas because he has the hugest smile on his face. I love Kels!!

Anonymous said...

-Didnt know if you got my email so i am posting here too. -

Hey Carrie,

It was so good to hear from you. I think about all those past fun times too. That time we hung out will always be a really fond memory of mine! I used to see Nate quite a bit, but it has honestly been a while. I am sure you know that having kids does that. Jen and i are still living in AZ, on Power and Brown in Mesa. Jen works for the police department, and i am a work at home network admin (computer guy) and take care of our twin girls. Jen works 4 10's and comes home at 4, so if i need to see clients at night i can, and she has every weekend and monday off. It works out great, and i love taking care of the girls, since coming from a family that didnt have a stay-at-home parent. It has become the most rewarding part of my life. I really need to update the site. They are 14 months old now, and just learning to walk. They were slackers in the walking arena. Six months and not sleeping through the night! That has to be rough. Our girls slept through the night at 3 months. They really seem to calm each other and have such a cool relationship. How is Kendall doing? Does he still talk to Scott Pickles? Do you talk to Becky still or Jamie Rosengreen? Lots of questions, but ill just ask a few. Thanks again for writing and keep in touch. I am so happy to see your family and what an amazing mom you have become.

Talk to you soon,

Josh