Sunday



After another day of coloring and playing quietly in front of the tv we decided to record the second session of conference and go up to Fountain Hills for a picnic. It turned out to be not such a great idea because I guess they are re-doing the park and it is basically dead grass and dirt right now. We layed a blanket down in the one area with some grass and enjoyed watching the fountain and feeding the ducks anyway. The weather is so beautiful and we sure are enjoying it!!! Have a great week, I promise I won't bore you with anymore picnic stories... next is Kelans six month update!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey Carrie, great site. Time hasn't changed you and Ryan at all. I lost your email before I responded so email me back (josh@joshandjenwills.com). It was great to hear from you. Tell Ryan hi.