Loving the zoo!






I took Kelan and Janie to the zoo today and we had soo much fun! Janie loved all the animals but her favorites were the cheetahs and coyotes (silly girl!). Kelan hated the train ride and screamed the whole time.. it was pretty embarrassing because we were in the very front and I'm sure his voice carried all the way to the back and I'm not so sure anyone could hear what the train driver was saying! I wanted to jump off!! Janie got to ride a camel! She was so brave and had a smile on her face the whole time!! We stayed longer than I thought we would and didn't even get to see all the animals! With the weather getting nicer and my Moms membership passes the zoo is such a fun way to get some exercise and spend time with the kids! We had a great time and can't wait to go back!

No comments: