Home Again!!

Boy did I miss that face!!








Kelan is into everything these days!! This is where I found him after church today. In his church shirt and diaper, in the pantry, sitting in a pile of Cheerios.. gotta love boys!!

I have been waiting to post anything because half of my heart has been in California!! Ryan took Janie and went to California for the ASU game (Go Devils!) and Kelan and I hung out at home. Of course Ryan and Janie had a great time in CA. They stayed at Ryan's sister Carynn's house and Janie had a blast playing with her cousins. She has talked non stop since she got home about the cheers and soccer (?) Madalyn taught her. Of course I missed them sooo much! Amazing how quiet our home is without the two loudest members :) I got to spend some quality time with Kelan. We shopped, cleaned and slept in the same bed.
Ryan and Janie finally got home today and we met at my Dad's for a family dinner. As I sit here typing this I have to say how grateful I am for both Ryan and Janie. It was so so quiet here and just didn't feel the same without them. It is just the best feeling to know all the beds in your home are full. Now maybe I will get a good night's sleep... I HATE being alone at night!!!

2 comments:

Kristy Martin said...

I hate being home alone also!! Glad you made it, and they're home now!

Truly and Shane said...

Kelan is so cute with his little racoon hat. Hey Uncle danny is really handsome! And that house is beautiful!!