
Well, here it is the 15th and I never posted Kelan's 7 month update! I guess that is what happens to the second child! :) I swore I never would, but I have and will.. so a little late, but this is all about Kelan at 7 months!
We just ended a really "bad" month for Kelan. He had been sick twice and broke through 6 teeth! He was NOT a happy camper! I am happy to say now that he is sooo much happier and feeling sooo much better! He started crawling a week or two before he turned 7 months! He has a funny crawl, but of course we think it's hilarious and adorable. He kind of sits and crawls at the same time. He is really fast and goes all over the house. I can think he'll stay put, run in the other room and come back and he's no where to be found. Usually he is sitting by the back door staring at Zephyr through the glass. He loves to watch Zephyr! He also loves to pull out all the DVD's from the movie cabinet. I pick up movies all day long! I have found him sitting on top of Janie's little table and eating Cheerios in the pantry. Sounds like I don't watch him, but I swear, he is just THAT fast! He is also "talking" a lot more. He will just stare into my eyes and talk and talk with the sweetest little voice. I can't wait to hear him say Mommy!! Speaking of ME.. he is still such a "Mama's boy"! I love it and hope it never changes! He is happiest sitting on my lap or in my arms and I don't mind either at all! I am one of those people that truly believes you CAN'T spoil a baby with love.. or holding them all day! I did it with Janie and now I can hardly get her to sit still to cuddle with me on the couch! I know the time that they want to be so close it so short so I enjoy it to the fullest!! He is also getting better in the car! In fact, he hasn't screamed his head off in a couple weeks! A very big milestone I must add! He eats baby food, cheerios, and every vegetable I cook for him and loves them all! He drinks out of a sippy cup and still won't take a bottle! (Ryan trys every Wed. when I'm at work.)
I am obsessed with him and Ryan is even worse! He can still melt my heart with his big brown eyes and I still have the biggest crush on my little "boyfriend." Oh, I also must add that his big sister is still loving him so much and even more now that he can crawl and kind of play with her. He gets her in trouble all the time but she still goes back for more! We are so excited for this next month and all the months to come after that!! We love you Kelly!
2 comments:
We love Kels too! He is the sweetest! I can't wait to hear his cute little voice. I am excited to spend the weekend with you guys in Pinetop next weekend! Thanks for giving me such a CUTE nephew!!!
He has the sweetest face ever! I don't believe any of the stories you tell me. I can't wait to see him again. I miss you guys so much. Since he is getting better in the car, I think it is time for a trip to see his cousins in Cali!
Post a Comment