Christmas Concert






















A few nights ago Janie had a singing recital for a little winter singing class she has been taking. I was so impressed with all the kids because they actually knew the songs and did such a great job. They sang three songs and just looked so cute up in front of everyone. I was so proud of Janie.. she knew all the words and sang her little heart out! I have to admit that we had been practicing pretty often so she would learn all the songs! Her teacher gave us a cd of the songs to learn and I think that cd is all we have been listening to for the past month or so. In fact, it is the only cd that can make Kelan completely silent in the car. Anyway, the class is over and I'm sure Janie is going to miss Mrs. Joni and spending time with her little friend Kamryn (besides at preschool). We'll have to think of something new to entertain her now!!

No comments: